||Create a household plan of action.
- Consider members of the household that may be at greater risk such as older adults and people with severe chronic illnesses.
- Ask your neighbors what their plan includes.
- Create a list of local organizations you and your household can contact in case you need access to information, healthcare services, support, and resources.
- Create an emergency contact list including family, friends, neighbors, carpool drivers, healthcare providers, teachers, employers, the local public health department, and other community resources.
- Choose a room in your house that can be used to separate sick household members from others.